So we just had our last 2 Dub floor meeting...the end of the year is officially here, and everyone's getting ready to pack up and move out for summer! It got me thinking about when I was a freshman at SLU and how much I miss my first year of college. Seriously, there is nothing like freshman year! I remember all the crazy times we had in the 4G hallway, eating in Gries every night, sharing a bathroom with 30 other girls, watching an entire season of Grey's Anatomy in 3 days. When else is it ok so spend the entire day napping, have candy wars on lofted beds, celebrate your birthday at Chuck E. Cheese, and have astro turf for carpet in your room?! Those are just a few small things that defined my freshman year, and I literally spent the last hour laughing at my computer as I looked through pictures from 4 years ago! Here are some blasts from the past:
What a good looking bunch :-)

Oh my, Alyson...

Birthdays in a freshman dorm, gotta love it...

Still a kid at heart :-)

It's a wonder we ever got anything done.

Catchin some z's

Nail polish on faces = BAD idea. Trust me.

Love, Love, Love all you girls :-)

Missing our un4Gettable freshman year,
Marissa

No comments:
Post a Comment