Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Goodbye

Summer is juuuust around the corner...Ok, it's pretty much here since school is over. But I still have a little more Res Life stuff left to do before it's officially summer. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I can take a break from school work for awhile, and I can't wait to spend some time bumming on the beach. BUT I hate this time of year at the same time. I hate leaving my SLU family, I hate packing, I hate having to move out, and I hate saying goodbye!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the Pre-Commencements for a bunch of my friends...it is seriously crazy how fast this year went by! I can't believe everyone is graduating already! I'm so so so proud of all my friends for everything they have done in their time at SLU, but this is for sure a bittersweet time. Like I said before, I hate saying goodbye!

I'm sad to see everyone go, but I'm also really excited to see all the amazing things they are going to be doing in their post-grad lives :-) Goodbye will undoubtedly be difficult, and it will be hard to live so far apart...but on the bright side, it will be great to have friends all over the country (and world, right Katie?!)...I'm for sure going to have lots of new places to visit!

A HUGE congratulations to all of my simply amazing friends who will be graduating on Saturday!!! I'm so lucky to have you all in my life, and SLU will just not be the same without you!

Not ready to say goodbye,

Marissa

1 comment: