Monday, August 23, 2010

Let the Semester Begin...

I cannot believe that today was the first day of classes! Where did the summer go??? I feel like I was just moving myself out of Gries and boarding a plane to Georgia. All of a sudden, I find myself at my last first day of college. Weird. I have been at SLU now for 3 weeks because of RA training, and I must say it is nice to have all of the students back on campus. Everything was just waaaay to quiet with no one around! I do wish we could all just hang out on campus without the whole class part, though. I don't think I'm ready for the crazy stressful semester of studying that lies in front of me. I never thought I would say this, but deep down, some twisted part of me misses RA training---it was nice to be able to have some staff bonding time and get settled into my room without having to worry about classes and tests and careplans. Oh well. I guess it's time to say goodbye to summer and hello to my last year of nursing school!

Bring it on SLUSON!
Marissa

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the part that we should all just live here and not go to class!! You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete